- As a courtesy to other clients, please call if you are running late or cannot make your appointment. We know how difficult it is to always be on time, especially with kids, so appointments are normally given a 5-7 minute grace period. We’ll try our best to fit you in when you do arrive.
- Last appointments of the day are 30-40 minutes before store closing. If you’d like the last appointment of the day, please call in advance to ensure there is a opening for you.
- We do not Refund and products or services, but we will exchange unopened packages for any other product in the salon. All of our services are Guaranteed, as such we provide you with a 1 week window to ensure your satisfaction. Please keep in mind, that your redo service MUST be done with the stylist who originally did you hair (unless otherwise authorized by the management).
- Children and adults with lice cannot receive haircuts until the lice are completely removed.
- We Value your Privacy! Any information collected at the salon will be used only to contact you regarding your appointment. Any photos submitted for contests or to be posted online may be used for marketing purposes. Your personal information like your address will never be shared or sold.
- Zsa Zsa’s Gift Certificates do not expire. Damaged, lost or stolen Gift Certificates cannot be replaced. It is up to the owner/recipient to safeguard the certificate.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ page.
Other questions or comments? Please contact us!